Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Life With Barack (Right Wing Radio Told Me) (Another Rocky Mountain Mike Song Parody)



Whoops! Where'd I go? Well, when you're on semi-pre-retired semi-sabbatical (meaning, taking a bit of time off from full-time work), time can get away from you, oddly enough. Here I am! And once again, it's Rocky Mountain Mike to the rescue. Seems he's always got a new parody available for sharing, to make it look like I did something, even though I have no more connection than being a die-hard fan! Here, Mike takes on a subject I've written about a lot though, the fictionalized version Right Wing World imagines President Barack Obama to be, and it is put to the tune of Reunion's Life is a Rock (But the Radio Rolled Me), one of my favorites. This is some piece of work. Enjoy!

For more Rocky Mountain Mike, go here. And buy his album, Politically Incoherent on Amazon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...