Monday, May 18, 2015

SNL: Hillary Clinton's Coming Summer



One of Hillary Clinton's big advantages in the 2016 presidential election, is that she seemingly won't have much of a primary fight. She's pretty much got the field to herself (and let me note that while I love Bernie Sanders, I don't think he's got even a ghost of a chance). But that is also a liability. Because while comedians have a Clown Car (an overused term, even by me) full of targets for their humor on the right, Hillary is it on the left. So, she's going to have to endure more comedic fire than she otherwise would for the next year and a half. I love that this skit acknowledges that she's had to put up with unfair abuse for 20 years. She's only got 2, 6 or 10 to go, depending upon how successful she is, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...