Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Duggars Finally Speak Out (Funny or Die)

I love inappropriate humor. I'm the one who is constantly biting his cheeks to keep from laughing at a funeral. I'm prone to be the one who says the thing that has others laughing at a funeral. And I can permanently wreck your favorite song by coming up with "better" lyrics that you'll forevermore have in your head when it comes on. So, the style of Funny or Die--making fun of even the unfunniest subjects is what they do--is right up my alley. But let's be clear. Any humor in the Michelle and Jim Bob (even his name is funny) Duggar (with a last name that sounds like a hillbilly sex act) scandal is directed at the hypocrisy, the irony, the absurdity, not the crime, or the victims? Clear? Okay. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...