Thursday, June 11, 2015

Funny Lady Stephanie Miller Finally Releases Her Memoirs!

I know that sometimes the blog (when I'm actually posting) kind of resembles a Best of Stephanie Miller Show fan site. For the record, I was posting The Rude Pundit and several other areas of overlap before I heard them on Steph's show, but still. I'm a huge fan. So, I'm very happy that her long rumored memoirs are being released on Amazon! And she's got the first chapter available online for free, so, hop to it! Here you go!

[Excerpt]

Abandoned by Wolves, Raised by Republicans

In 1964, my father, Congressman William E. Miller of New York, was chosen as the Republican nominee for Vice President of the United States by Senator Barry Goldwater. Mostly, Dad's job was to start nearly every speech by saying, "What Barry meant to say was..." My dad and Barry were routed by President Lyndon B. Johnson and his running mate, Senator Hubert Humphrey, in a landslide of historic proportions. The Goldwater-Miller ticket carried just six states and lost by 16 million votes. I was three years old. . . .

Read more at: Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say to us? Post it here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...